AdresseMathematische Grundlagen der Informatik
|E-Mail:||fischer [AT] logic.rwth-aachen.de|
I finished my PhD and left the department in April 2013.
From 2009 to 2011, I held a scholarship in the DFG Research Training Group AlgoSyn.
From January to June 2012, I visited Luke Ong at the Department of Computer Science in Oxford.
My research interests lie in the field of game theory and its application to logic and verification.
I am particularly interested in the theory of quantitative systems.
- Programme Coordinator of the ESF Research Networking Programme GAMES during its run from 2008 to 2013
- D. Fischer. The Quantitative mu-Calculus. PhD thesis, RWTH Aachen University, 2013.
- D. Fischer and Ł. Kaiser. Model Checking the Quantitative mu-Calculus on Linear Hybrid Systems. Logical Methods in Computer Science, vol. 8(3), 2012.
- D. Fischer and Ł. Kaiser. Model Checking the Quantitative mu-Calculus on Linear Hybrid Systems. In Proceedings of the 38th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP 2011 (2), vol. 6756 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 404–415. Springer, 2011.
- D. Fischer, E. Grädel, and Ł. Kaiser. Model Checking Games for the Quantitative mu-Calculus. Theory Comput. Syst., vol. 47(3), pp. 696–719, 2010.
- D. Fischer, E. Grädel, and Ł. Kaiser. Model Checking Games for the Quantitative $\mu$-Calculus. In Proceedings of the 25th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS 2008 (S. Albers and P. Weil, Eds.), pp. 301–312, 2008.